Construction is a free subscription service available to Jisc members, saving teaching practitioners time and money finding or creating their own resources about Construction.
Construction training is available if you:
- Are in the United Kingdom (UK)
- Are a Further Education (FE) organisation or independent training provider (ITP) in receipt of government funding
- Have a Jisc collections account
- Are set up with an UKAMF Identity provider (IdP)
The site provides users with a collection of 22 digital resources such as guides and interactive learning materials which are mapped to all mandatory NVQ and SVQ construction units, as well as some extra. Links to the curriculum, learning outcomes and there is explicit comprehensive coverage of the latest National Occupational Standards (NOS).These resources:
- Are a useful reference point to aid revision for learners and enhance the overall learning experience
- Promote accessible learning, through different means
- Are backed by the credibility that every resource has been validated by Construction teaching practitioners in UK FE organisations
- Offer access to learning, helping students develop and improve digital skills
- Can be accessed from anywhere; on laptops, tablet devices and smartphones
To learn more about our team, privacy statement, cookies, how to use our content and accessibility, click the buttons below.
Meet the team Privacy Statement Cookies Using our content Accessibility